Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Quirks!

I've been tagged by Amy, so now I have to share a few of my quirks...

1. I can fall asleep anywhere and in any position within a matter of a minute. Sometimes it's convenient, but most of the time just a real problem!

2. I never write my letters consitantly the same. My handwriting is a mixture of lowercase, cursive, print, and capital letters all in one.

3. I color coordinate my closet and I go into panic mode of it's not just right.

4. When I cook, it really bugs me if people try to help me. I HAVE to do it by myself for some reason. I never measure ingredients, and I'm kind of a perfectionist about the way the food looks.

5. I text with my right thumb and left index finger...my family makes fun of me consistantly about it but I can't text any other way.

6. When I sing to the radio, I never sing the melody, I always harmonize. Subconciously, I feel like the harmony is the melody...I know, I'm a choir nerd!

7. I HATE being woken up right after I fall asleep. If you want to see me get angry very quickly, I dare you to try it! (This occurs way too often because I fall asleep everywhere!)

In case my family was wondering, I'm strangly enough just like Amy, Mallory, and Lori. I too sleep with my hair out of my face and off my neck, I pick my nailpolish and bight my nails, and I am a freak about grammar errors, they really upset me! Weird right?!

I tag Ayme Zortman!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Just proves we're all related haha!

Anonymous said...

That makes me laugh...♥

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

Those are SO true!! lol Watch out for the FLYING contacts when you try to wake her up!

Anonymous said...

Gah, I know about your sleeping patterns.. Unfortunately.
>.<

Anonymous said...

thanks sugar ;)