Sunday, November 2, 2008

Drinkin and Drivin! HA!

So tonight as I was driving home from Saint George after a fireside, I was pulled over by an undercover police car. I pulled the car off the high way, rolled my window down, and watched as a Sergent in camouflage shined a bright light in my face. I felt like a deer in the headlights. "I've been fallowing you for the last mile or so, and you've been swerving quite a bit. Have you been drinking?" I was in shock! Me?! Drinking?! I started laughing uncontrollably! "Uh, no...my struts need to be changed and my car shakes really badly once I hit 55 mph. I've definitely not been drinking!" He asked for my licence and registration. Of course, the one time I don't bring my wallet..."I'm sorry, I don't have my licence with me." I'm pretty sure he figured out I was a member as he watched me shuffle my scripture case and journal with Christ's face on it around in the front seat..."OK mam, you get this car looked at and have a great night..." He walked away and I busted a gut laughing. Drinkin and drivin...yup...that's me...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yeah, you have that affect on people. You're just too intoxicating for your own good. ;-) haha

Unknown said...

That is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

lol.